Glunz & Jensen InterPlater 66 Plate Processor
Model IP 66
The plate processor 66 can Interplater positive (P version) and negative (N version) one-sided offset plates in widths of up to develop 660 mm.
By using the standards of the “soft nylon brush” – technology, the Interplater edit 66 each available on the market plates.
The machine can be constructed and installed within an hour.
The height and length of the output can be adjusted comfortably to his needs by the operator.
Plate Processor Key Features
– The unique feed system transports the film precisely the developer
– No scratches possible
– Proven technology
– Be no mixing of fluids during the development of the film
– Works with all standard film types that are available on the market
– Develop positive and negative one-sided offset plates
– The diving pool closed to reduce the consumption of chemicals due to the reduced evaporation
– Anti-evaporation lid
– Accurate refilling system that is constantly adjusted by system data
Ease of use
– Automatic refill system
– Easy to use control panel by
– Easy customization of the parameters
Maintenance and Care
– Automatic self-clean gumming
– Light weight and easy to clean rack modules
– There are no tools for the rollers, brushes and bearings needed to remove
– Maintenance-friendly design
Plate Processor Specifications
0.1 – 0.4 mm
40-140 cm / min
Dry to dry time:
Min: 33 sec
Med: 51 sec
Max: 115 sec
Developers: 18 – 45 C.
Dry operation: 30 -60 C.
Dryer Stand By: 25 – 65 C
Amounts of liquid:
Developer: 18 l
Operation: 1 l / min
Flushing: 1 l / min