Hasler HJ950C Color Digital Envelope Printer w/ Delivery Conveyor
Envelope Printer Description
The HJ950C Printer from Hasler is the world’s first printer to leverage patented Memjet® technology to dramatically improve direct mail and transpromotional marketing – at an extremely low total cost of ownership. It allows mail centers, print shops and marketers of all sizes to take advantage of exceptional color printing fidelity and printing speed across a wider variety of paper and label stocks than ever before. The HJ950C is ideally suited for applications such as envelopes and stationery; wedding, birthday, holiday card and special event invitation printing; mail addressing and barcoding; postage printing; and more.
The print head is the key. It has a single 8.77″ bar that spans the width of the printing surface. Unlike conventional printers that must traverse back and forth across the page, this system has a fixed head that prints as the media continuously moves along at speeds up to eight times faster. Capable of 6 inches per second at 1600 x 1600 dots per inch print (dpi) resolution, and
12 inches per second at 1600 x 800 dpi resolution, it offers production speeds of up to 7,500 No. 10 envelopes per hour – compared to toner-based printers (e.g., LED and laser printers) that are limited to 3,000 pieces per hour at 1200 dpi.
Envelope Printer Specifications
MACHINE SPECIFICATIONS (L X W X H)
• 24″ x 20″ x 18″
• Weight: 90 lbs.
PRINT QUALITY AND PAPER SPECIFICATIONS
• Print resolution: Up to 1600 x 1600 dpi
• Print speed: Up to 3,600 pages/hr.
Up to 7,500 No. 10 envelopes/hr.
• Print area: Up to 8.5″ x 17″ with full bleed capability
• Material size min (L x W): 4 ¼” x 3″
• Material size max (L x W): 17″ x 9.5″
• Material thickness: Up to 1
• Ink capacity: 250ml – Cyan, Yellow, Magenta;
500ml – Black
• Color matrix: Up to 16.8 million colors
• Memjet® technology
• High capacity ink tanks
• Fixed head design
• Automatic print head cleaning and capping station
• Built-in top load feeder
• Pressure roller transport system with star rollers
• TruType or Postscript system fonts
PC INTERFACE AND REQUIREMENTS
• Electronic firmware update downloads via PC connection
• USB and ethernet PC interface
• 110VAC 60Hz / 2A
• Conveyor stackers
• IR dryers
• Satori Bulk Mailer software