Pitney Bowes DI950 FastPac Inserting System
Inserting System Specifications
Pitney Bowes DI950 Envelope Inserter, Fully Loaded, with HP Color Printer
• Pitney Bowes – Di950 FastPac Document Inserting System
• Pitney Bowes – OptiFlow Vertical Power Stacker DIVS
• Pitney Bowes OptiFlow Height Adjustable Table, with:
• Innovative Model 9140 Combination LCD & Keyboard Arm
• Flex Mount Monitor Stand/PC Bracket Kit
• HP Color LaserJet 4700 Series Printer (Product Number: Q7499A)
The Di950 FastPac Document Inserting System is the premium model of the Pitney Bowes line of inserting systems. The DI950 is designed specifically to meet the high-end demands of mailers with a wide variety of applications. It has a modern look and a sleek design to fit the needs of most mid and large-sized businesses and mail centers, enabling more system functionality with a smaller footprint.
Technological advances in the DI950 include a Tower Feeder that will hold up to 4 interchangeable feeders and a dedicated, High Capacity Envelope Feeder that will make most jobs run significantly faster. Optional High Capacity Sheet Feeders offer the ultimate in added production and capacity. Both the Tower Feeder and the High Capacity Sheet Feeder integrate the latest scanning technology to process both simple and complex jobs with a high degree of integrity.
Key Benefits of the Di950 FastPac Document Inserting System:
• PacPilot™ control panel offers unprecedented ease-of use
• Automatic setup for up to 20 stored jobs.
• Greater productivity — will process up to 5,400 pieces per hour or 120,000 pieces per month.
• Supports a wider range of envelope sizes, including small envelopes, from 6¾” to #11, and flats 10½” x 13″ eliminating the need to complete some jobs by hand, or investing in a second dedicated machine.
• Excellent system for short runs and reprints in production mail operations
• Load-on-the-fly capabilities allow the system to pause until new material is loaded, which increases productivity by not stopping the system during a job to refill the stations.
• Clear Deck function allows user to clear all the material within the transport area at the touch of a button at the end of each job.
• Linked Feeders – All feeders are linked including the envelope feeder to increase running time.
• Ergonomically convenient — automatic height adjustable tables with shelf and doors.
• High Capacity Envelope Feeder that loads on-the-fly and holds up to 500 envelopes.
• Folding options: No fold, C fold, Z fold, single fold, double fold
Total pieces processed on machine to date: 335,234