Savin 8025e Monochrome Digital Imaging System
Digital Imaging System Description
The Savin 8025e Series gives you virtually every tool you need to duplicate, distribute, e-mail and archive your documents, while protecting the security of your network and your data. The result: your organization is more productive, more responsive, more cost-efficient, more secure and more competitive.
Fast, high-quality copies.
The Savin 8025e Series offers all the copy quality and speed your business or work group needs: up to 30 prints per minute and 600 dpi, with an incredibly short first-copy time of 4.4 seconds. Add in its 3,100-sheet paper capacity and variety of finishing choices, and you’ve got a powerful digital copier that can enhance your productivity for years to come.
flexible, powerful, secure. Working smarter and faster begins at the network level. The Savin 8025e/8030e Series was designed with advanced network printing features that smooth both installation and everyday workflow.
• Ensure easy connectibility to your network with 10/100 BaseTX Ethernet and USB 2.0 interfaces.
• Provide compatibility to both PC and Mac™ platforms with PCL5e/6 and Adobe® Postscript® 3™.
• Reduce network traffic and boost productivity with PDF Direct Print, which allows you to send PDFs directly to the printer without opening the application.
• Simplify security and eliminate having to store your documents in physical mail bins with Store/Locked/Hold Print.
Connect it to your network—securely
The Savin 8025e Series is a fast, effective and low-cost way to distribute information. It can connect you and your scanned documents—in total security—to any e-mail address in the world.
• Deliver scanned documents directly to e-mail addresses or automatically file them into folders to share, eliminating the need to detach and save documents manually.
• Scan to a wide selection of file formats, including TIFF, TIFF-F, PDF and JPEG.
• Access up to five corporate LDAP servers, making efficient use of existing information and saving programming time.
Digital Imaging System Specifications
Print Speed 8025e: 25 ppm
8030e: 30 ppm
CPU RM7035C 466 MHz
Standard Interfaces 10/100BaseTX Ethernet
Optional Interfaces IEEE 802.11b Wireless LAN
Memory Capacity 384 MB RAM shared
Network Protocol TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, AppleTalk
DeskTopBinder V2 Lite,
Web Image Monitor
Page Description PCL 5e/6 emulation*
Languages Savin RPCS
Adobe PostScript 3 (optional)
Print Resolution Up to 600 dpi (2400 x 600 dpi with smoothing)
Grayscale 256 Levels
Fonts for PCL 5e/6 35 Intellifonts, 10 TrueType,
1 Bitmap and 13 International fonts
Fonts for PS3 136 PostScript Fonts
Network Operating Windows 9x/NT4.0/2000/ME/XP Server
Systems 2003, Netware, Unix; Sun Solaris,
HP-UX, SCO OpenServer, Red Hat Linux,
IBM AIX, MAC 8.6-9.2x, 10.1+, SAP R/3,
NDPS Gateway, IBM iSeries/AS/400®
using OS/400 Host Print Transform
Standard Features Form Overlay, Watermarks, Spool
Printing, Encryption, Sample/Locked