Xerox 4590 Monochrome Digital Press w/ Booklet Maker Finisher and Inserter
Digital Press Description
The Xerox 4590 Copier/Printer provides you with an unprecedented combination of performance, reliability, and usability all in an unusually small footprint. And because the Xerox 4590 is built around a modified CentreWare workflow, many customers in the office will recognize its look and feel including its Graphical User Interface (GUI), Print Drivers, and Web Interface.
Perfectly suited for walk-up environments but robust enough to tackle complex jobs and accommodate a range of finishing requirements, the Xerox 4590 is designed to take you and your documents to new heights.
Digital Press Features
Spend less time waiting for the copier and more time getting things done. The Xerox 4590 dual head scanner scans at 100 images per minute for both single-sided and double-sided documents so you get outstanding copies faster than ever before!
Improve your productivity and your image. The Xerox 4590 prints at an impressive 90 pages per minute at 2400 x 2400 dpi. You get great looking documents and you get them fast so you can concentrate on the things that matter most.
Say good-bye to printing hassles and hello to exceptional reliability. The Xerox 4590 is engineered for maximum uptime and reliability. It’s ready to go to work whenever you need it because
it’s engineered for the long haul. And it’s backed by unparalleled Xerox service.
Enjoy big ticket benefits in a small, economical package. The Xerox 4590 makes highly efficient use of your resources including floor space, manpower, and of course your bottom line. Cost-effective economics mean an outstanding return on your investment.
Digital Press Specifications
• Xerographic Engine
• Print speed up to 90 ppm (8.5″ x 11″ / A4)
• FCOT: 3.0 seconds
• Simplex or duplex printing
• Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi RIP resolution and up to
2400 x 2400 dpi print resolution with Halftone screen
106 lpi (default) or 150 lpi (high quality mode)
• 40 GB Hard Drive with 14.6 GB for document storage
• Dual Head Scanner
– 100 ipm black and white scanning Simplex
– 100 ipm black and white scanning Duplex
• Optical 600 x 600 dpi 8-bit Gray (256 shades)
• Scans in industry standard TIFF, multi-page TIFF,
• Scan to Email with Mail Delivery Notification
• Scan to Network File Server
• 250 sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder
• Throughput sizes: 5″ x 8″ to 11″ x 17″ (A5 to A3)
• Throughput weights:
– Simplex or Duplex: 16 to 110 lb. bond
(52 to 200 gsm)