Accufast CS3/D Conveyor Dryer
Conveyor Dryer Description
Any organization that prints addresses, product I.D. barcodes, graphics and postal barcodes on mail or packages knows that the ink, no matter what ink, doesn’t always dry at the output of the machine. The ACCUFAST CS3/D solves this universal problem in a simple, safe, reliable and practical way.
By using solid state electronics, the designers of the CS3/D have made the machine easy and safe to use. The conveyor is used in either of two modes, as a straight forward transport device, or as a drying conveyor. Just press a switch to turn on the heat and twist a knob to set the belt speed. Should an overheat occur, the heating element shuts down and the machine goes into an aggressive cooling cycle, and stays there until the operator intervenes.
Many dryers on the market use fragile, delicate and relatively expensive quartz lamps as a heat source. The ACCUFAST CS3/D employs an advanced and efficient infra-red source, not a bulb. The
ACCUFAST system is designed to last forever, not to be replaced with cotton gloves.
The ACCUFAST CS3/D uses a normal 110VAC supply. It is rated at 10 amps. This makes a big difference when it comes to wiring up the machine and paying for the power that it uses. The ACCUFAST
designers accomplished this feat by cleverly using a specific drying element that is dedicated to drying water.
Conveyor Dryer Features
• Simple, solid state controls.
• Dual Use – convey only or convey and dry
• Rugged extruded aluminum stand with step lock casters.
• High Temperature belt.
• Rugged no bulb design. Stainless steel top tray on solid steel conveyor tub.
• Weight Wheels and catch tray included.
• Overheat safety cycle. Aggressive cooling when overheat occurs. Empties heat tunnel and shuts down heat element.
Conveyor Dryer Specifications
• Height: Adjustable from 28” to 37.5”
• Weight: 90 lbs.
• Length: Overall 46” , Transport belt 38”,
Drying tunnel 22.5”
• Power: 110 VAC 60 Hz. 10 amps.
240 VAC 50 Hz. 5 amps.
• Belt Speed: Adjustable from 0-150 ft. min.
• Conveyor Capacity: 20 lbs. single package